LongBar 1.5 Build 185
- Included Notes tile (final) and DriveMeter tile (final) to install package
- Reduce size of install package
- Now tiles will install and store in AppData\Roaming\LongBar Project Group\LongBar\Library folder
- Now logs will create and store in AppData\Roaming\LongBar Project Group\LongBar\Logs folder
- Fixed bug: Changing theme in the settings didn't call the SetTheme method
- Fixed bug: Changing language in the settings didn't call the SetLocale method
- Fixed foreground color in Superbar theme
This file contains LongBar and two tiles: Notes and DriveMeter. You can get more tiles compatible with LongBar 1.5 here http://cid-820d4d5cef8566bf.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/LongBar%20Project/Library%201.5. There are some files with .tile extension. This files can be installed by double-clicking on file (if .tile extension is registered by LongBar 1.5, he does it at first launch) or by dragging to bar.
Also, LongBar 1.5 supports tiles from Karl's Sidebar. You can learn more about Karl's Sidebar, get it and get tiles for it in this forum http://www.aeroxp.org/board/index.php?showforum=110. To install this tiles to LongBar 1.5 you should create folder with the name of .dll file of the tile in Library folder and than put there tile's files. For example for Clock tile path will be like this: <LongBar Directory>\Library\Clock\Clock.dll.