LongBar 1.5 Build 183
- Updated installer. You can't update LongBar 1.5 Build 180 to 183 but later you could.
- Fixed bug when some Karl's Sidebar tiles can't load
- Fixed bug in Aero theme
- Added "Pin" option to tile context menu. You can pin any tile in the bottom of LongBar
- Now when you minimizing tile, header will be shown even if you using theme without headers
- Some other minor fixes...
This file contains only LongBar. You can get tiles compatible with LongBar 1.5 here http://cid-820d4d5cef8566bf.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/LongBar%20Project/Library%201.5. There are some files with .tile extension. This files can be installed by double-clicking on file (if .tile extension is registered by LongBar 1.5, he does it at first launch) or by dragging to bar.
Also, LongBar 1.5 supports tiles from Karl's Sidebar. You can learn more about Karl's Sidebar, get it and get tiles for it in this forum http://www.aeroxp.org/board/index.php?showforum=110. To install this tiles to LongBar 1.5 you should create folder with the name of .dll file of the tile in Library folder and than put there tile's files. For example for Clock tile path will be like this: <LongBar Directory>\Library\Clock\Clock.dll.