- Fixed bug with access to the registry when you start LongBar with enabled UAC
- Now administrator rights are required only in to register the .tile extension in the registry, so the first time LongBar needs to run as administrator. In the other launches it's not necessarily.
- Fixed bug where pinned tile settings were not saved
- Added the ability to move tiles on the panel with the mouse
- Added parameter "/debug <path to tile>"
- Now tiles are placed each in a separate folder
- Some fixes and improvements ...
This ZIP file contains only LongBar. You can get tiles compatible with LongBar 1.4 here http://cid-820d4d5cef8566bf.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/LongBar%20Project/Library%201.1
and here http://cid-820d4d5cef8566bf.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/LongBar%20Project/Library%201.3
. There are some files with .tile extension. This files can be installed by double-clicking on file (if .tile extension is registered by LongBar 1.4, he does it at the launch but if it launched as administrator or UAC is off).