This project is read-only.

longhorn sidebar always resets!

Nov 14, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I installed longbar v 2.1 build 313. I had this issue against longhorn. It's just that when I already arrange all tiles in the longbar/ longhorn sidebar and PIN them (so that it will be in proper arrangement) and restart my computer. I end up having an empty longhorn sidebar... why is this so? I already pinned the tiles, lock the side bar, also I checked the option wherein it will automatically start together with windows start up. Pls. help. I find it very tiring... arranging again and again tiles wheneever my computer resets, restart or even newly open.

May 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM

hello , i am french and i have this probleme with longhorn sidebar 2.0 and 2.1 too !!! sidebar longhorn don't start with windows ( xp ) and the gadget are not saved it's a problem !!!

For the creator of sidebar longhorn : you can copy the sidebar rainmeter ( i have the version 0.14 ) and this sidebar is the most of every sidebar that i found ( 9 ) !!! The rainmeter start good with windows and save gadget but an more you can move this sidebar every on the monitor ! as on the second monitor if you have 2 monitor ( multi windows ) ! i collect every sidebar for gadget but you can copy the script of rainmeter for your longhorn sidebar is as good as the rainmeter ( i say copy the script just script but you keept the gadget of loghorn !

For creator it's not a problem isn't ?

thanks